Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{ Ayden "the dancing man" Hammer }

Ayden is my dancin man. It's his passion. Not just performing and getting all the attention for it (although he is becoming increasingly aware of that benefit) but just moving to music. He does it all around the house, he never stops moving.

I completely relate to him. I remember countless times my Mom asked me to please hold still . . . but it just wasn't possible. I loved moving my body just like him.

He has had a few opportunities to perform with the Utah Jazz Kids recently. The first was when they were able to perform on Good Things Utah! I wish I had a link where you could watch their performance! It was darling!


{Waiting in the green room for their turn to perform}

{ Practicing backstage }


They interviewed the kids after they danced and Ayden's cute little face was all over the screen! He even got to show off his tumbling skills!

The ladies on Good Things Utah were really nice about letting us on the set to take pictures with them. The kids had a blast! What a fun experience.



I'm so proud of this guy!

Next up was his second Jazz game of the season. It is an all day adventure . . . but we love it!

We meet at the ESA at 3 to practice on the floor. There is just something so cute about seeing my baby girl crawl around on the floor I danced on so many years ago.

I'm always extremely nervous when they are waiting to go on. But not this guy . . . nope he's pumped!


{ Proud Mother and tired sister waiting for the next timeout! }


They look so tiny on that huge floor! Once again they pulled off an excellent performance. The crowd went wild!

4 comments:

Richard B said...

Thanks for the post of your "dancing man". We taped his performance on GTU. Great photo with the GTU ladies.
We don't always reply to your blog entries, but do enjoy reading them.
Thanks for being you!

WIKKY said...

Awesome! He is so talented!

Richard said...

Ayden did great on TV! It was so fun to see him on GTU!

Papa

Gram said...

We so enjoyed the GTU. I loved reading all about the photos and we love to see Ayden perform. I think his mom is more anxious than he is. You must enjoy being on the dance floor again, even though it is just to watch a wonderful child.