Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{ 8 month photos }

I really just need to pay a professional to take pictures of my kids. For now though, this is the best I can do.


Myla Jae is 8 months old today. She is getting so big and so smart! She has figured out that when cause and effect. She now knows that when she cries . . . someone comes to the rescue! (little stinker) But really can you get over that face . . .

Man she can turn it on too. There is a sign in her room that say "Drama Queen" and that she is! Half the time when she's crying there are no actual tears so I know she's playing it up big time!

Myla is still such a sweetie, though. And she still gets a kick out of Boston! She loves her brother and sister. She loves to be rocked to sleep by her Dad and held by her Mom. I'm always sad when they reach the stage where they only like their parents because then no one else gets to see the sweet side we get to see.


Happy 8 months, baby. I love you.

4 comments:

Janet said...

What great pictures, Mary. Darling children ~ I love them!

It was nice to have a long visit with you today.

Gram said...

What beautiful pictures of the three children! Those of Myla are so sweet. She is loved by all.

WIKKY said...

cute little thing! Love your cute kids!

rrife said...

Great photos, Mary! Love, dad