Friday, September 10, 2010

{second, first day of preschool}

On Tuesday Sophie started Preschool for the second time! She was so excited she could hardly stand it.

She came in the bathroom when I was in the shower and when I asked who was there she replied, "It's the preschool girl!"

Although she is somewhat of a terror around the house sometimes, she is a very good student. Her teachers always rave about what a good and obedient student she is. I'm so proud of her.

{Always posing for the camera!}
I know this will be a great year for her!

3 comments:

Janet said...

What a cutie! I love Sophie! Have a great year of preschool. I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten next year.

Gram said...

She is getting so grown up and I love her pose. What a sweetie she can be. I am so happy that she loves school and listens and is obedient.

I remember that it took me until Lynn's third grade to believe all the teachers. He could be such a pill at home but at school he was the model child.

WIKKY said...

Yeah for cute, obedient Sophie! Love her!