Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy 6 months . . .

Has it really been half of a year?


I can't believe sweet Myla Jae is already 6 months old. And still as wonderful as ever. Myla is such a sweet heart. She still loves her bed and sleeping but she has become much more aware during the time she's awake.

She LOVES attention. She lights up when you talk or sing to her. And if she feels as though she is being ignored . . . boy will she let you know! If that were the case, she may sound something like this:


Myla also loves food! She can throw down a jar of baby food in no time flat! You can't eat in front of her without her reaching or whining for a taste of your food. I'm trying to do better about getting her used to a variety of foods. So far she is a big fan of applesauce, pears, bananas, peaches, carrots and sweet potatoes. She doesn't so much like the peas though.
(can't say I blame her)

The other day when I was feeding her carrots Ayden came in and said, "Mom, why are you feeding her ketchup?"



Myla has the most beautiful eyes. They glow. Not a single person looks at her without commenting on her eyes.

She is rolling all over the place and trying to sit up on her own. She has also found her toes and spends most of the day playing with them.


Our family has been so incredibly blessed by this little angel. I'm so thankful for her.

5 comments:

Janet said...

What an adorable doll Myla is! I love Myla. She IS growing up too fast!

Gram said...

That was a cute little video. I didn't realize she had found her voice. It was as if she was answering everything you said.

She turned six months old too fast. Before you know it she will be a year. I love that sweet little girl and she is so darling.

Abi said...

Oh my goodness. Little Logan is so darling. I love Myla!

Lindsay said...

I just realized that Myla's middle name is Jae! Tay thought I was crazy for wanting to spell Elle's middle name (also Jae) that way. I thought it was so unique...maybe not...or we are just uniquely similar...

WIKKY said...

um.... third picture up??? Hello Logan, freals! She is so lovely!!! I love those little legs!!! So sweet!