Monday, August 2, 2010

{fUn wItH CoUSiNs!}

They are finally here!!

We have been counting down the minutes until the Buchanans would be here and the time has finally arrived!

I'm always amazed at how quickly the kids adjust to each other, it's like they were never apart.

We had been planning to go swimming at Riverside Country Club but since it was closed, we headed to the Linden Aquatic Center.


{Connor and Ayden}


{The silly girls, Abby and Sophie


{Playing with their awesome uncles!}

{I love my mommy}

{Comfy frog towels from Nana!}

For some reason it is so fun to have them match. So I had to grab some cute matching t-shirts for their time together!

We also got out the fire pit and roasted marshmellows and starbursts! Yum!

We always have so much fun with the cousins! I'm really looking forward to the next 4 weeks!

3 comments:

Gram said...

They all look so cute and I am happy that they enjoy being cousins and doing things together. Cute T-shirts you got for them.

WIKKY said...

Nothing better than family time and roasting starburst. I really like the matching shirts. So cute~!

laura said...

So much fun! Thanks for the cute shirts and for being SuperAunt!