Saturday, July 10, 2010

{ Hey Mom . . . watch this!}

If I had a dollar for every time one of my children said, "Hey Mom. . . watch this!!" I would be a wealthy woman. They are always coming up with new tricks to show me and they are so proud of their accomplishments. It make me happy. Here are just a few of the "watch this" moments . . .


Check out his straight legs and pointed toes! That's what happens when your mom is a dancer.


He loves gymnastics. He can do a backbend kick over on the mat but he's too afraid to do it here because sometimes he hits his head. He's also very close to getting his back handspring!


I can't get enough of his splits! They are so pretty!


Now Sophie isn't quite as graceful yet . . . but she tries. And she loves to try to copy some of the tricks Ayden does.


I'm so proud of these little goof balls.

3 comments:

jenny said...

oooh i miss you guys. ayden is seriously a.m.a.z.i.n.g and soph is a babe. love you guys!

Gram said...

Tell Ayden and Sophie that Grandma watched each one several times. They are getting good. I am amazed at how flexible Ayden is. I know he works hard to perfect his tricks and he is getting good. I do like those pointed toes.

Richard B said...

A good record for future viewing of their abilities. Glad Myla is doing so well and you a proud mommy!