Saturday, July 10, 2010

{ 4 months . . .}

Today my baby is 4 months old. And still the most perfect baby there ever was.
I can't believe how lucky I am.


Myla has a happy disposition. She loves to show off her dimples to anyone who comes within her view.

Myla brings so much joy to my life. As much as I love Ayden and Sophie, it is nice to have one child that I doesn't argue with me. She stays where I put her, she doesn't lose her shoes, and she is always happy to see me.


Myla has the most beautiful big blue eyes. Every single person that looks at her comments on her eyes. I think it's not only because they are so beautiful, but because through her eyes you can see what a sweet and special soul she is.

Myla sleeps like a champ. I put her to bed around 9 or 10 and she only gets up once around 4. Then sleeps until 7 or 8. Not only that . . . but when she wakes up, she doesn't cry. She just gabbers to herself until I come get her. It makes me feel as though she has so much trust in me that she knows I will come eventually. She is so patient.

I'm so grateful to have this special girl in my life. She is an angel sent from above.
Happy four months baby girl.

5 comments:

Katie said...

She is ADORABLE!!

Richard said...

What a beautiful 4-month old!

Richard B said...

How fast they grow up. Another beautiful Hammer child.

linds jo said...

she is just delish! she sure looks a lot like little soph...

Gram said...

What a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Those cute little plump legs are as sweet as her dimples and eyes.