Tuesday, June 8, 2010

{Myla's blessing day}

There's something so special about getting your family and friends
together to honor a new little life.
Myla's blessing day was a sweet and special day.

To say I adore this child just doesn't cover it. She is incredible. I can't express in words the intense feelings of love I have for this special little spirit.

In her blessing, Logan mentioned a lot about the effect she has had and can continue to have on our family. She brings such a spirit of love and unity to our home. She has an ora about her that you can only understand once you've experienced it.

I was a little busy with the lunch so I didn't get very many pictures. We decided to have it at the park since there would be about 70 people.




I'm so grateful that we got to devote a day to her and celebrate her life.

7 comments:

laura said...

What a good looking family. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Myla is such a sweetheart. She has a very sweet spirit.

Jeanette Cox said...

So sweet! It's so funny how the blessing and everything about it is one thing us Moms don't forget. As you get older Mary you will understand what I mean.

Janet said...

It was a great day to celebrate Myla Jae! She is a sweetie. I'm so glad you have her in your life and family.

Richard said...

It was a great day, Mary. Logan did a great job, and so did you on your testimony and lunch. Myla Jae is so beautiful!

Jen said...

She is a beautiful little girl. I am glad you were able to have a nice day with good weather. I can't wait to meet her. We are coming on the 19th and staying for 2 wks so lets get together!!

Chelle said...

Mary, what a great day for your sweet girl. I love what you've shared about her sweet spirit making such an impact on your family. It's all so neat. Love you guys.

Gram said...

It was a great blessing and we certainly enjoyed the picnic in the park. Excellent food and good to visit with everyone. Thanks!!

I loved your testimony and how much you feel that Myla Jae has blessed you all. It brought tears to my eyes.