Tuesday, May 25, 2010

{ Dancin man . . .}

This is more for my own record then to share with others. I just wanted to post a few more pictures of my dancin man.

Here they are getting ready to dance at the last Jazz game of the season against the Laker . . .



His good friend Olivia

{Kaylee, Ayden, Bailey, Abrianna, Cami, and Megan}

Ayden competed in 4 competitions, performed at 2 high schools, danced in 2 jazz games, and had his year end concert. All of these events were within about 6 weeks! And the funny part about it is . . . he loved every minute of it! He never complained when he had to spend entire days at dance competitions. In fact, he thoroughly enjoyed it! The kid loves to perform! If you want to watch him, there are 2 of his performances on YouTube. Look under JDS xcite tricky, and JDS xcite and mini jazz at the playoffs.

He even became a little famous when he was featured in a segment on ESPN2 called Sports Nation.

Here are some pictures of our little performers at their year end concert. They stole the show!

Back stage getting ready to perform. Ayden performed 5 dances in addition to his preschool class presentation.

Sophie and Mason. They danced to "I Need a Hero".


That's right!! Even Logan performed that night!! Every year they do a special daddy dance. This year they were sychronized swimmers! Hilarious!

I'm so glad that my kids love to perform as much as I did. I get extremely nervous every time they go out on the floor, but I think it's just because I know exactly what they are feeling. And it is a blast to see the reaction of the crowd. Good job kiddos!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love that the dad's do a dance. Too funny!

laura said...

I love that your kids are loving dance just as much as you did.

And they're so good lookin' and photogenic!

Love you!

Janet said...

A whole family of amazing performers! I'm glad I got to see them. It made me wish for a Mary dance videos night!

Gram said...

Loved the post. It is nice that your children enjoy performing as much as you did and that they will be equally good. I think it is funny that Dads have t do a dance, too.

WIKKY said...

That was a good night! Glad we got to see some of them live! They were all awesome!