Friday, May 14, 2010

{ 2 months continued . . . }

I didn't get to do an offical 2 month post for Myla since we've been so busy!

Here are her 2 month stats:

Weight 11 lbs 5 oz
Length 22.5 in


She is growing so fast! I want her to slow down. She is still the perfect baby. She never cries, only fusses in the night when she wakes up or if she needs her bink. She LOVES her brother and sister. I have spent so much energy trying to protect her from them that it was a strange experience the day I realized that she actually likes them. She lights up when she hears their voices. She looks for them and sometimes she'll just lay on the couch and watch them play. I can tell that as soon as possible, she'll be following them around. I love this little angel, and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be her mother.

4 comments:

Janet said...

What a sweetie! I can hardly wait to see her tomorrow. It's cool that you noticed how much she loves Ayden and Sophie. I love all of you!

Abi said...

Man Myla Jae really is such an amazing baby. It is amazing how babies really do add so much JOY into homes. Cliche I know, but ever so true. Man I need to hold her and have her sleep in my arms. Oh i need it.

WIKKY said...

she really is so sweet!!! I love your story about when you had Logan hold her when he was stressed out and it totally worked. She has such a great spirit about her!

Gram said...

She is a sweetheart and that is for sure. We all think she is an angel. She is growing fast. She seems older than two months.