Thursday, February 18, 2010

{ look out Gene Kelly }

Ayden had a performance last night. His team is getting ready for a few competitions coming up in a couple of weeks. He is always very nervous before a performance, but he knows that once he gets out there and all those people are cheering for him, he'll be in heaven.

Excite Company

Sophie loves to watch him perform and it makes her excited for he turn to be on a team.

A very proud (and pregnant) mommy

I started to recording his dance, but (as you can tell) I just wanted to watch him and the camera got away from me. So here's just a little taste of 1 of his competition numbers . . .


"Forget about the Boy"
(how fitting)

4 comments:

WIKKY said...

that is awesome! he has a total niche for dancing! he is too cute!

Janet said...

Such a handsome boy! And he's got the moves!

Codye Brynn said...

Oh my gosh I love that kid! He is so good, I cant believe it!

Gram said...

He looks pretty darn cute! I know he loves to dance as I see it on his face when he performs for us. Cute dance, too.