Friday, November 20, 2009

{29 years old . . . not so bad}

I've been looking forward to my 29th birthday for some time now. Not that I'm some kind of crazy woman that enjoys aging, because that couldn't be farther from the truth. But because of a little thing called . . .


We've had our tickets for almost 2 months now and I have literally been counting down the days.

My birthday started off with a bang when I woke up to a house FULL of love . . . (aka balloons!)




My husband blew up 216 balloons manually (the pump he bought wouldn't work) so I could have a fun and exciting birthday morning. We all had a blast dancing and playing in the balloons, and the kids continued to have a blast throughout the day as friend after friend stopped by to play at balloon land!

At 4:00 I headed off to wingers for a pre-movie meal with some of my good friends/twilight fans!

Because our movie was being played at 7 we weren't able to bring cameras into the theatre so we weren't able to get a shot of us all together there. But we all had a bast drooling, screaming, and swooning over Jacob!

I was one of the few women to enter the theatre part of "team Jacob" . . . but I left in good company!!

But my night didn't stop there. When I found out that our movie was playing at 7, I immediately called my sister (who goes with her inlaws) and asked if they had any extra tickets for their theater! They did, so I asked my "die hard" friend Texie, who I read all the books with, if she wanted to see it again! And so we did!

{sisters}

{die hards}

It was an incredible night and an incredible birthday! I was so touched by all the texts, phone calls, facebook comments, and gifts I recieved. Thanks for thinking of me.

4 comments:

Gram said...

You look great for 29 and Mom of almost three. I am happy you woke up to an incredible birthday balloon fest. Is Logan still breathing after all that lung power? I am sure the kids had a great time in balloon land.

Lucky you to see "New Moon" twice on opening day.

linds jo said...

happy bday woman! i can just picture logan blowing up all those balloons...poor guy.

ps. why do you enjoy being on a losing team? its much mo betta on the winning side with edward:)

WIKKY said...

Glad you had an awesome day! Couldn't have spent it any better!!! Love it!

TheRogersReport said...

what a fun night! you have prob already seen the movie 5 times by now :) hey, can you send me that group pic through e-mail or something. I am dying to blog about the night. I think that was the only pic taken!! Hope it was a great birthday...love ya!