Wednesday, September 30, 2009

{ Lewis }

Our little Sophie girl has been talking so much lately. She got off to a much slower start then Ayden did, but man is she catching up fast! 

She loves to remind me of her nicknames. She says, "Hey Mom, you know you call me sis and Dad calls me Lewis . . . that's silly"! I wish I could explain how she adds a y to every word too, its so funny. For example: instead of saying more she says moyer. 

So the other day I got one of those Costco bags of swedish fish. She came and asked me for some and as we were walking to the kitchen together she said, "You sure do love me Mom. And I sure do love fishes." It was so funny, she's always cracking me up. 

She wants to have control over her world a little and so when you do something that upsets her she makes up some kind of comeback like, "Well then you can't come to my party" or "you can't come in my room" or her latest "well, then you can't have a polly pocket".

I think 3 years old is one of my favorite ages because they want so bad to be a big kid. She is always telling me how big she is. But truthfully, sometimes I'm blown away at how big she really is! I guess it's good that she won't be the baby of the family much longer!

3 comments:

Gram said...

I think that Sophie is so cute and she is getting so much better at talking and expressing herself. I know she can still be a stinker at times, but she is still so cute.

I am so sorry about Cookie. You did a gereat burial service for him.

WIKKY said...

When they are gatting big, we tell them to "STOP GROWING UP!" They love it and say, "I can't help it, mom and dad!" Time flies....

Unknown said...

That is the cutiest thing. Your kids are adorable!!!!!!