Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{knock on wood }



So just the other day I was commenting on how much better Sophie has been lately. She is still much more of a stinker than any other child I know, but compaired to her previous self, she has been doing better.

Well, at that moment I should've knocked on wood because as I was teaching dance last night Logan sent me this picture titled, "ready to fix this?"

That's right! 2nd time for Sophie giving herself a haircut. I guess she decided she didn't like bangs. So this morning I had to chop it and try to make some kind of style out of it. 

This is the best I could do:


Just didn't want it to look like this:





4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh My Goodness! What a stinker. Good thing she's still so cute!

Karrissa Winward said...

Her haircut looks good, way to go Mary! Gotta love that Soph!

Gram said...

Oh, Mary, I looked at that picture and could have cried. She has been looking so darling with her hair lately. I know it grows - we just have to be patient. She probably doesn't care, either.

Richard said...

Actually, you did a good salvage job, Mar!