Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dance concert

This is the second year that Ayden has had a Christmas concert. Last year didn't end well. He had a meltdown and wouldn't perform after his Nana and Papa had come up all the way from Orem to watch.  

So this year I was a little leery about inviting people to come, but since it Sophie was performing too, I thought we'd go for it and . . . .

It was Awesome! He did such a great job! 
He even had a solo at the end when all the girls fell down.


This is his best friend at school, Abrianna.

And Sophie performed too. She decided that she would rather stand with the teacher than on the stage, but we still got to see her perform for a minute.

It there anything cuter than a leo and tights in a size 2T?!

We were sad that Nana and Papa couldn't come up due to a bad storm, but it was fun to have Brammy and Aunt Jenny and Uncle Trevor there to support them!

I'm so proud of my little monkeys! I love to perform so much, but I could never have imagined how fun it would be to watch my own children perform. What a blessing!

2 comments:

Gram said...

Good statement at the end. It really is a blessing to watch your children perform and learn new things. They are darling! Loved that head spin of Ayden's on Christmas Eve.

WIKKY said...

I am really loving Ayden's cheese smile in all of his pics. So cute. I can't wait to buy the leo and tights for my kids. Man... I need them in dance class, right?