Saturday, November 1, 2008

{ Happy Halloween }

Those of you who are close to me know that I don't really care for Halloween. For some reason it just feels like work, but in looking at some of your blogs (especially my siser Laura's) I've decided to have a renewed love of this silly holiday and try to get into it a little more.

We had a Halloween Week! Monday we had a party at the studio where I teach and Ayden goes to preschool. We dressed up and had a good time going through the haunted house and playing the fun games they had set up there!

Tuesday night the kids went with their awesome Aunt Whitney down to Brammy's house for the crazy fun Hammer kid party. They got to carve pumpkins, eat pizza, and got a sweet treat bag with all kids of fun Halloween stuff!

Thursday was Ayden's Halloween party at school. Sophie and I got to stay and help with the party. His teacher Mrs Marsha does such a great job and the kids had an absolute blast!


{Ayden's class with their fangs . . . all girls!}


{Waiting his turn with his friend Olivia}

Then, of course, we had the ward trunk-or-treat last night as well as trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. We've made it a tradtition since we moved here to always dress up on Halloween. I decided to be a vampire (countdown to Twilight on the brain) but everyone got a kick out of the other 3 . . .


{My little devils}



{Ayden with his scary daddy devil}


{kind-of sick, I know}

If that wasn't enough. . . our neighborhood party is tonight! That's right. . .
it's the never ending holiday!

6 comments:

laura said...

Cutest little devils I've ever seen. Ayden and Sophie, that is. Logan is scary! You're pretty scary too. Do you think that's what Bella looks like once she's a vampire?

Janet said...

You look like a regular bunch of Springville High Red Devils - thanks for honoring PapaRich's alma mater! We missed seeing you this Halloween!

Jake said...

Finally...the true Utes come out! j/k lol

Nicole said...

What a cute idea! It looks like you guys are having a blast. Hey, we just made our blog private so let me know what email address you use for your blog and I will send you and invite if you still want to follow our blog. See ya! nicolegratzinger@hotmail.com

WIKKY said...

Halloween is so great! Glad you are coming around to that idea! You guys look really cute... Lovin, the bloody vampire, sexy!

Gram said...

My those are cute little devils even if they have a scary face on. Mom and Daddy devils also look quite nice. I think I didn't like Halloween because I am not creative and coming up with a costume was always such a problem. It looks like you and Logan don't have a problem with that. How did you get Sophie and Ayden to be the same thing? They are darling.