Sunday, November 2, 2008

{ the annual neighborhood Halloween party }

Our neighborhood has been known for their crazy fun Halloween parties. Everyone gets dressed up, brings delicious food, and plays fun games until the wee hours! We had such a great time! Here are some shots of the guests:


James Brown and Diana Ross
{obviously the Hammers}


Lt. Dangle from Reno 911 and his sidekick
{our hosts. . . Todd and Wendy Cella}



A Gangster and a Flapper
{Kirk and Texie Brown}


Cave man and woman
{Brett and Addy Adams}


The outlet and the plug
{Steven and Lacey Deets}


Michael Phelps and a football player
{Ryan and Michelle Flitton}


A vampire and his victim
{Chris and Anna Rogers}


Utah state Hockey players
{Lee and Nicole Bott}


Scooby Doo and Fred
{Zan and Tina Horlacher}


{With our Latino friend}


{The Ladies}

It was a fun night with great friends! We are lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people!

7 comments:

Holly and Brad said...

Mary, what a fun party! I wish we had neighbors like that.

I was scrolling through your pics and it was so funny b/c I actually know Steven (and Lacey) Deitz. I went to school with Steven here in Texas before I went to BYU. What a small world!

Gram said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween week also. Were your children frightened when you got dressed up? I hardly recognized either one of you. I had to enlarge the picture so I could really tell it was you.

Abi said...

Oh my gosh . . . you brownies! What! That is so awesome! That is a little into the Theme for next years Hammer Halloween party!

Janet said...

You two are amazing with the Halloween costumes!

WIKKY said...

Looks like a blast! Loving the outfits. They really go alllll out!

Karrissa Winward said...

What a fun Halloween party! You guys look great!

Unknown said...

Oh! Everybody is looking outstanding. I have no words to describe how stunned I am. I can just say that I got some fine costume ideas for the Halloweens party. I have booked a convention center this time and I am glad I got such cool dress up ideas from this post.