Thursday, September 4, 2008

{ making pizza }

Here's an interesting little tidbit of information about me. . .
I love making pizza.

I like my homemade pizza better than any pizza from a restaurant, especially my
bbq chicken
and my chicken/bacon alfredo.

Well, I decided to try and share my love of pizza making with my children and make it a
family event!

First we had to make the dough for the crust...

We decided that we would top this pizza with a canadian bacon/ pepperoni blend.



While the dough was rising, Sophie was busy sneaking some pepperoni. I'm surprised we ended up with enough for the pizza!



By then we had lost Ayden's attention, so Soph helped me put on the toppings ...


Then she waited ever so patiently for it to cook...

And VOILA! A delicious pizza for us to devour!

Did I mention I love making pizza...

8 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

looks delicious! What's your dough recipe?

jenny said...

And you're amazing at it too:) What fun mom you are!

laura said...

Mmmm. I know. I want your dough recipe! I just use Pilsbury dough from the store or the pizza kit by Chef Boyardee. Homemade crust would be yummier.

Richard B said...

Can we have a standing order for one BBQ chicken pizza each week?
Glad that you are enjoying your family and having a great time. The kids are growing up too fast.

Gram said...

kWhat a cute post Mary!! The pictures of the kids are darling. How nice that you were patient and let them help you. I'm glad you like to make pizza.

TheRogersReport said...

see what I mean...domestic Godess! when are you gonna make me some? :)

WIKKY said...

Ooooh where is our pizza? Do I have to have another baby to get some of your pizza??? I guess that I am not going to get it then. Boo hoo... Great seeing you and your kiddos!

nanajan said...

I'm so glad that my "not-so-positive" feelings about cooking did not get passed on to you! You're just like Rachael Ray - you make cooking look fun and I ALMOST want to do it.