Monday, August 18, 2008

{She's hitched!}

I'm still reeling over the fact that my little sister is
MARRIED!

The whole time they were engaged I obviously knew this day was coming... but it wasn't until the morning of the big day, when I was getting her ready that I realize the significance of this day. It was her wedding day! What a huge thing!

Everything went so smoothly, you couldn't have asked for a better day. Their ceremony was at 11 in the Salt Lake Temple.

I got to follow her down to the bride's room after. . . one of the huge payoffs for being the stylist.

They were both glowing. They are a great couple and I know they'll be so happy together.

{Seesters}

My dad was in Korea when I got married and he was unable to come home for the wedding. It was painful then, but really hit home when I saw Jenny and my Dad having a special moment together. I pretty much lost it and started sobbing like a baby. I love my dad so much, he is a great man.



Logan and I always love to take picture together when we are at the Salt Lake Temple. It's so great to go there and remember our special day.


Their luncheon was at a restaurant called Caffe Molise. It was just a block away from temple square which was very convenient since we were short on time.

Then we headed down to Riverside Country Club (where I had my reception) and I was in charge of making sure everyone was beautiful again. It's a tough job. . . but definitely one that I love.


{my big/ little sister}

{Sophie and Abby playing ring around the rosies}


So congratulations to the bride and groom! We are SOOOOO happy for you guys!

7 comments:

Gram said...

Great comments and lovely photos Mary. All appreciated your styling skills. You three sisters are special to me, also.

Bree said...

Wow, so you are the TALL sister! :) Seeing your recent pictures of Sophie and Aiden, WOW! I think he looks so much like you and she looks so much like Logan! They are freaking beautiful! Her smile, wow. And congrats to your sis. Having a younger sibling get married is pretty freaky-- it made me feel very old.

Hayward Family said...

WHAT? WOW! I don't remember her growing up! You all look BEAUTIFUL!

Janet said...

Congratulations on being the first to post the wedding! Great pictures and post, Mar - we couldn't have done it without you.

WIKKY said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. They really are a cute couple. Glad their hair all looked so gorgeous!

Colby and Becca said...

Mary I found your blog through Michelle's. It's so good to see how you are doing. You have a cute little family. Time passes so quickly. Hope to keep in touch.

jenny said...

Yay! What a fun day! Thanks for beautifying me:) You're amazing!