Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{more fun. . . }

Our next event on the calendar was to go swimming with the Hammer clan! That's right, all 19 children and 14 adults hit up the Murray Park Swimming Pool. We are quite the parade. Our kids had a great time...(aside from the hurt feet).


{Codye, Matt, and Ayden}


{Sophie and Clara}

{Elsie, Brammy, and Soph}

{Daddy's little guy}

I guess the bottom of the pool was really rough and they tore their feet up pretty bad by walking on it for so many hours straight.


{the worst part is what's under the bandaid :( }



After swimming we had a BBQ as our farewell to Hammer Family Fun Week. My kids and I had so much fun this week. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and also to have them so close by! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Gram said...

That looked like fun, except for the sore feet. I hope they are healing now. I've done that before and it hurts - I would like to kiss those little footsies better. Glad you had a great Hammer Family Fun Week. We wish you could have done more with PFFW, but Trek was important, too

WIKKY said...

I can't believe that all the kid's feet were that bad. What is up with that pool? Glad the kids had so much fun anyway!!! Cute pics. I like the Mary special pic too! cute little Sophie!

Codye Brynn said...

Wow I didnt know the kids feet got that ripped up! I love that picture of Matt and Ayden and I, did you know he will give Matt a GO UTES but he wont for me?? Matt loves rubbing that in my face! It was a great family event, I loved it!

Linden Newton. said...

Aww yeah that was fun! I mostly just read Breaking Dawn at the pool! haha I finally finished!!

Florence Family said...

Hey Mary, this is Emily Littledike. Ran onto your blog and your kids are adorable. So glad to see you guys are doing well. So fun to catch up on old friends, brings back good memories.