Friday, July 11, 2008

{Kung Fu Panda}

Ayden has heard so much talk about the movie Kung Fu Panda. (which he actually pronounces kon-too panda) Seems like everyone has seen it and everyone loves it. We told him about a week ago that either Mommy or Daddy would take him sometime and he hasn't stopped asking.

So today Logan suggested that I take him while Sophie took her nap. We planned it out just right and finally went to see it!

It was so much fun to go spend the day alone with my boy at the "movie fee-ater". He is getting so big and so fun! We had a great time. . . although a full length movie is still a lot to take for a 3 year old.


{my little stud}


What a lucky Mom.

9 comments:

laura said...

Fun date! I bet you really needed that outing too.

Where did you get that cute sleeveless hoody? Get me one!

Karrissa Winward said...

What a great date with your boy!

nanajan said...

Ayden is a cutie! I'm glad you two got to have a date.

Gram said...

What a fun date for you and the delightful Ayden. He is so cute! You didn't say whether he liked the movie.

jenny said...

How fun! Just you and tates! He looks so excited!

WIKKY said...

I love that you got someone to take your pic... He is so cute. Nothing better than one on one time with your kids!

Jen said...

How fun to get to spend a day with your boy!!! He is getting so big.

Your hair is so cute.

We need to hang out. We haven't seen you in forever and we miss you guys!!!

Gram said...

Gramps and I went to Kung fu Panda last night for his birthday. We loved it! Some parts were hilarious. I hope Ayden enjoyed it too.

Abi said...

luckier lil dude