Saturday, May 31, 2008

{rough life}

I know I complain about having 2 kids close together, and all the stress that that brings. But when it comes down to it. . . I have anything BUT a rough life.

Yesterday we got the pool and slip n slide out and invited all of our homies over for a day of fun in the sun.





{with my chicas: Michelle, Texie, and Anna}
That's right. . . we are all reading Stephenie Meyer's The Host and loving it!

So when I think about ever complaining again . . . all I need to do is look at these pictures and remember. . .
I've got a pretty coosh life.

9 comments:

The McEwans said...

SOOOOO AWESOME! I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of you and your friends all reading the same book! I so wish I lived close to you! You are the funnest friend. Your kids are the cutest little things. We miss you and need to hang out SOON!

nanajan said...

What fun for you! It is a great when we realize what a truly blessed life we lead. You're awesome, Mary! Can hardly wait to see all of you tomorrow!

Laura H said...

That is so cool. Hangin' with the friends. I LOVED the picture of all the moms reading Host. I gotta go get a copy!

Gram said...

Looks as if a good time was had by all. You need to forward a copy of the picture to Stephanie. She would appreciate all you Mom's reading HER newest book. Isn't it great when we realize we are so blessed and are so thankful for the life we have. I am happy for you Mary.

WIKKY said...

looks pretty great to me! glad you have such good friends to share your time with.... i'll have to borrow that one when you are done reading it!!!

Jen said...

Looks like a blast!!! That is so funny that you are all just loungin reading the same book!! I love it. Your kids are getting so big.... we need to hang soon. Our house should be done soon you guys should come down for a bbq.

Abi said...

really those are the best days! So much fun that you get to do that. I would never ever move for those reasons!

TheRogersReport said...

Love it!!! I dont remember giving you permission to put a picture of me on you Blog?! but I guess since you like me sooo much Its ok!:)

jenny said...

I love the host! I can't wait for the new book to come out in August! YIPEE