Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boys will be boys

I, myself do not understand the extreme excitement that comes from turning blankets and pillows into a fort of some kind, but I am so grateful that Logan does. Ayden's new favorite thing is to build forts, and his extremely fun dad has made quite a few really great ones. The latest invention is turning the kitchen table into a tent, and they actually SLEEP IN IT!! Funny boys. 
The other morning I was heading out to the gym at the crack of 5, and saw this:


They stayed in there all night. We have the worlds most comfortable, double pillow top, king size bed, and he sleeps on the kitchen floor. What a guy.

7 comments:

Richard B said...

That so neat that Logan will sleep in the "tent" with Ayden. What fun memories for the family. You certainly had a great weekend. Glad you were able to enjoy it.

Gram said...

What a great dad!!! Ayden will reember these fun times with his dad.

WIKKY said...

I love that they are both positioned the exact same way with bellies showing! So cute.. Have a great day!

jenny said...

That's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Abi said...

On the hard wood ? That is so crazy. I love how cute he is with Ayden. What a great picture!

Abi said...

And this is why I love blogging! Because we see what you are talkin' about!

nanajan said...

What a great Dad Logan is! I'm so glad you recorded this. When Ayden is a teenager, make sure he sees how much his Dad loves him!