Saturday, November 24, 2007

You reap what you sow

We all know what an avid UTAH fan my husband is. And the taunting between the rival schools is one of him favorite past times. There are many BYU fans in our ward that he loves to torment.

This morning I got a few phone calls and ran outside to see this:


That's right. . . someone put a huge sign on our garage and balloons on our roof. There was also a plate of goodies on the porch, all blue.

I immediately called Logan and these were his words exactly,"I don't care what you have to do, get that s*** off our house, NOW"!

I don't really get into it that much, but I was definitely entertained by this. I love my husband, so therefore I end my post with this. . .

GO UTES!!!



11 comments:

Gram said...

I had a real laugh out loud at that one!! The game just ended and I know Logan is sad but there are a lot of others that are quite happy about the outcome. Hey, those little Ute fans on the couch are sure cute. They looked so nice on Thanksgiving. I hope they had fun at Brammy's.

Keith Parsons said...

Well at least you were supporting the WINING! team this year. Go Cougars!

Linden Newton. said...

I can't believe byu won! This stinks! We'll have to beat them next year!!

Richard B said...

I thought the game would be 10-9 in favor of Utah, but the Cougs pulled off another victory. You've got to love your friends for the sign and balloons.

Herriman Blue said...

What sucks about that, is how great it would have been to be the ones doing it to someone else.
I can't get the game out of my head. And the nightmare of the sea of blue fans doing singing their dorky songs.... AHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

I love your neighbors!!!! I also love how actively the Hammer clan loves the U - what energy! I'm sorry for Logan - but wow was I happy BYU won!

Unknown said...

I am deeply sorry for the loss.

Sincerely Yours,
A Concerned Weber Wildcats Fan


PS: I noticed the BYU almost beat the University of North Carolina last night in basketball. This would have surely made the day nearly unbearable.

Unknown said...

that is pretty hilarious!

go cougs!

lramey said...

is Aiden wearing tap shoes?

WIKKY said...

I was going to ask the same thing... Is Ayden a tapper? Awesome.
We got a BYU flag on our porch when we got home from the game. Seriously "Y" fans are all from the same mold! Gotta love it!

Natalie Que said...

Holy cow, that is hilarious! Did you ever find out who it was? I am a Ute myself, though I went to USU for two years. My husband does not let me claim it so most people don't even know. He HATES BYU though too! He wants to specifically demand that none of his 10% goes toward BYU and thinks that if you don't go there you should only have to pay 9%.