Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good friends

Lately I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for good friends. I have been so blessed in my life with many good friends. And I feel like as I've gotten older, the number of friends I have and the quality of friendship that we share has definitely increased.

When we moved to Layton, I was really worried about being lonely. It's the farthest I have ever lived from home, and I still relied on my family and friends back home for support. But over the last year and a half, I have met so many wonderful people that enrich my life. I know that the only way we can make through this life is with the love and support of others, and I truly feel that here.

So this is a shout out to my Davis County peeps- (you know who you are) Thanks for being so great. For making me feel comfortable, and helping me fit in here. I love you guys.


3 comments:

nanajan said...

Mary, you've always had good friends because you are a good and loyal friend! I'm glad you have good friends in Layton, it really does make life sweeter!

Richard B said...

Some time friends become more important and valuable than family. We experienced that in the military. We are so happy that you are happy and enjoy your friends support and love. The fact that you are aware of this need/concept and express thanks to them is rewarding in it's self.

Gram said...

Friends are what make the world go round and keep you on track, provided you have good friends. I'm glad that you have discovered the necessity of being a good friend and having good friends. They are the best!!