Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bamamas and cool-ake

There is something so incredibly cute about a little kid pronouncing a word wrong. Ayden is the king of it too. And I just love it! His latest are "bamamas" and "cool-ake".

Some of my personal favorites are "hot donalds" for McDonalds, and "fruit feather" for fruit leather.

A classic phrase he says is "you've gotta be kidding with me".

And the other day, after going pee pee in the potty for the first time, he came running out of the bathroom saying, "Mom! I had a yellow poop!"

Needless to say, this little man keeps us thoroughly entertained. He has a great sense of humor and he loves to make us laugh. He is a sweetheart and loves to share his hugs and kisses. What a guy!


6 comments:

nanajan said...

I love Ayden!

linds jo said...

lil' aydo-potato, what a stud! a little heads up...i sent you an invite to a discovery toys party im having next week. i do realize its not the most convenient thing, but i did want to invite you and let ya know i wub ya!

WIKKY said...

man.... he is cute! My personal favorite is aunt "wipnee". Lauryn says her alphabet at the end "y zam b", I love kids!

BRIANA said...

That just cracks me up!! Kids do say the funniest things and it's good to write them down!! You know you need to stock up now for good ammo on wedding videos and whatnot!!

Gram said...

I love that cute kid, too.

Heidi said...

okay that is so funny! How cute!