Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh the things these little people say

I know that I thrive on all the great stories about the things my nieces and nephews say. It is so fun to see what goes on in these little heads, and the things they pick up on. Well, Ayden has been talking a lot more lately and I thought it was high time to post some of the funny things he's been saying.

On Sunday morning I was working on my lesson and he wanted me to play mega-blocks with him in his room. I told him I had to finish my lesson first and he said, "Mom, when you done with you lesson, you play mega-blocks in my room. That's a deal?" I realized that I say that a lot to him and I couldn't believe that he used it in the right context!

Logan was playing with Ayden in the yard and he was holding a rock. He gave the rock to Logan and said "Daddy, you hold my rock?" Logan said sure, and he said, "don't eat it. . . you will choke."

Whenever Ayden is crying, usually because he's tired, he started saying "Mommy, I don't feel good."

When he was with my mom last weekend he found some change in her house. He brought it to her and said, "here Nana, I found a hundred dollars."

He is becoming such a funny guy. He is a joy to have around and we are really enjoying him.



Ayden's new face.

7 comments:

BRIANA said...

Nice to have you back!! I feel like you haven't posted for a while---or maybe I am just checking way too often!! Ayden is so darling and I love those stories---kids really do say the funniest stuff! Things you would never even imagine!

WIKKY said...

It is so fun to hear all of the little things the kids think up. I love it when their imagintion goes wild!

Unknown said...

how cute! i can't wait till my little guy can talk!
your little boy looks so much like you!

Abi said...

There you are! Those are great stories. I love the rock story. Especially how he said it. I love this age!

Anonymous said...

I loved those stories and had a good chuckle out of his sayings. He is a cute guy and is getting so big. It is nice to read your stories again. We hope last weekend turned out well for you.

Herriman Blue said...

He is so cute!! So fun to hear stories so we can feel closer to the kids!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the quotes. You should post more because they had me laughing. I liked the one about choking on the rock.