Saturday, September 15, 2007

It never hurts to pretend. . . right?

I think everyone has, at one time or another, toyed with the thought of getting a tattoo. Even if you aren't serious about it, it's still fun to think about. When our friends bought the 2nd book in the twilight series it came with some fake tattoos. We decided to whip them out last night.

I'm Edward and Michelle is Jacob. (not to say that I don't love Jacob too but,just like Bella, I had to choose!)


Ayden and Madi had to join in the fun with some flower tattoos

Logan got stuck with the flower tattoo (very manly!)

I'm still going through major withdrawals so it has been really fun to have my Edward tattoo so that I have an excuse to think about him every time I look in the mirror. (like that's the only time! ha ha)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

darn. i borrowed the second book, but i have the other two... i sure missed out on some fun tatoos!

Chelle said...

I think that tattoos are evil. ; D

WIKKY said...

your arms are sooo buff!!!! You must work out like every day. Sexy mama! I was half tempted to put one on and come to Hammer Sunday but you beat me to the punch. So cute, I love Edward too...

linds jo said...

I remember those tatoo's...we put em on too! It helps to read the books over and over. Thats what I did, it may not be the healthiest choice but it does help fill the void. And you pick up on things you missed the first couple times! (hee hee)

BRIANA said...

That is just hilarious!! I have heard a lot about these books and how awesome they are!! I am actually afraid to pick them up just in case I become obsessed!! I use to read Nicholas Sparks all the time but I kind of ran out of stuff to read so maybe I will have to pick these up!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh man...........! I got these tattoos too, but I have no idea where they have gone?

You guys look HOT.

WIKKY said...

I still love Edward better and I still think you are a cry baby for crying over all of those "cheesy" moments in Bella's life. Way better to cry when a little kid gets his feelings hurt. Just kidding.

Abi said...

I didn't even check for those!
Nice tats though!

Holly said...

I LOVE Twilight... I just started, I am a little bit behind! I am in love with Edward (don't tell Mike:)! I love the tat's!
-Holly