Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Can this be true?


This is Ayden on his first day of pre-school! My boy is all grown up. I have been so excited for him to start. Most of his friends are older then him and they all started kindergarten this year. I signed him up for pre-school so he could be like his friends and go to school. Plus he's a little clingy and I want him to get out and get used to being around other people besides mom. He did great! He loved it! His teacher is really nice and she is very patient with him. Everyone kept telling me how sweet he is. And he really is. He is the sweetest boy. He is always telling me that he loves me and Sophie. I'm so lucky to have such a great little guy!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Big Day! Big step. Hooray for Ayden. cute pictures of both of them.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of the kids. We're happy for Ayden and glad he liked the experience. Sophie looks darling there. She didn't stay, did she?

Heidi said...

Hi Mary:) Its Heidi Johnson! I found your blog off of Lindsey Nelsons. Heard you were suppposed to come to the girls dinner at Caroline's house. that would have been fun to see you. Cute family! Your hair looks so cute short!

linds jo said...

I cant believe your baby is old enough to go to school!!!!!

Abi said...

Wow. Did you shed a tear or two? What a big step in life. Those are such great pics of him! What a great smile he has!

WIKKY said...

So exciting for him. School is so good for them, even though it makes them sooo much older.