Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The fight against Lacey!

I need help from all you bloggers out there. I am overly into the show "So You Think You Can Dance", mainly because it reminds me of my glory days. The thought that Lacey Schwimmer might actually win just pains me to the very core! She's not good! Okay, she's good, but she's not the best and she doesn't deserve to win just because her brother did! The truth is, he had personality and was entertaining. She is just skanky and fake.


LACEY = BAD!!

So if there is any chance that you could watch the finale on Wednesday and help the cause, it would be so greatly appreciated. To vote all you have to do is call the number. And you can do it as many times as you want so I know that if we all join together, we can make a difference.

Sabra is my favorite. Not only is she from Utah, but she danced at a studio in Bountiful. And she is so beautiful to watch. She is strong, but graceful. She seems like a really genuine person too, which is the main thing that bothers me about Lacey.

Check out that bod!

She's gorgeous!

Neil is my next favorite. He is just so sexy, and has the most beautiful extension of any dancer I've ever seen. He can jump so high and yet look so graceful at the same time. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's to nice to look at.

YUMMY!


So this is my cry for help on the matter! I'm going to text everyone I know the night of the show and tell them what number to dial so hopefully we can stop the Schwimmer madness!

6 comments:

Abi said...

oh i cannot agree with you MORE! We rip on her all night long . . . she thinks she can pass on sex appeal . . . kill me now . . . ARGH! You should ask col how he feels about her!
SABRA SHOULD WIN!
And Neil should preform for us . . . ;)

Lindsay said...

Those two are my favorites too! I LOVE watching Sabra, and the fact that she seems real makes her even better! I have liked her from the very beginning. Neil is my favorite guy too, but all my friends around here are liking on Danny. I am the only one fighting for Neil, so it is good to hear I have a friend with good taste. :)

Anonymous said...

Abi told me to read your blogg. Lacey needs to die (just off the show that is)....she is a skank hole and I don't know why I am so passionate about it, but I REALLY DISLIKE HER A LOT!! I can't believe she has skated by for so long and nobody has realized that she is in the background and actually has the potential of winning.....Sabra Rules!! Neil is cool...Danny is flamin' and Lacey is shamin' the show for being on it! LOL....how nerdy that I am commenting!!

laura said...

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

But what are your thoughts on Danny? Did he suddenly get a lisp two weeks back or what?

Sabra should definitely win, but I worry that Lacey might. And that's not good. She doesn't need encouragement.

Okay. I'll bust out the phone and vote!

Chelle said...

Was that a comment from Colter or guest judge Debbie Allen? That last little rhyme diddy reminds me of something she would say. And it made me laugh (both with you and at you, Colt) : )

I am with you on Lacey. She's either cheesy chesse or skanky mama. Lacey--- darling, there is a middle ground. Find it, please we're all begging!

For as big a fan as I am, I haven't voted. Mary you have inspired me to get busy and vote on Wednesday. Count me in.

BRIANA said...

I will die if Lacey wins! I too am a Sabra fan and plan on voting like crazy tonight! Although, Joey came to dance attack and told some people that Mia told her that Lacey's dad pays people to vote for her--but they can't do anything about it because it's technically not against the rules!! ARGH!! Who knows how true that is but I have to wonder becuse even Benji wasn't the best one on the show and now Lacey definately needs to go home!!! I will be voting!.0.