Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sweet little Sophie Lynn. . . Happy Birthday!

My baby girl is one today! I didn't think it would affect me like it has. I was so excited for Ayden to be one and it seems like time went so much faster this time. I'm almost a little sad because she is getting so big. She is an absolute dream child though. She has her moments (in the high chair especially!) when she likes to scream at the top of her lungs to get a little attention, but other then that she is the happiest child you've ever met. She smile for perfect strangers, and melts their hearts with her crazy dimples. (thanks dad!) She loves her family, she has a special face and noise for each of us. She is starting to say things and try to mimic us, which is an absolute riot. She loves to play with other kids and always laughs at them. She is starting to climb up and down the stairs on the back porch, and she'd give anything if I'd let her roam free outside so she could eat dirt. She brings so much joy to our lives and we are grateful every day to have her in our family! Happy Birthday Soph!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Sophie Lynn! You are a very precious little girl and we love you very much. Those pictures are just darling. She has grown up so fast. I just remember that cute little baby with the dark curly hair one year ago and here she is one year old now. Those eyes and dimples are just the best.

linds jo said...

Happy Birthday darling girl! It seems like yesterday we were pregnant and miserable!So now you've got me bloggin mar-Kenny thanks you for giving me a new hobby. I hope you guys have a great day today. Those pics are presh! When you get a chance check out my blogg, lindspete.blogger.com. You were right it is fun to do!

linds jo said...

sorry me address really is lindspete.blogspot.com
my bad!

BRIANA said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! Time really does fly doesn't it---it seems like time goes even faster when you have 2 little ones running around! She is so darling!

Anonymous said...

Could she be any cuter?! I don't think so. Happy Birthday Sophie Dear!

Chelle said...

Sweet Sophie Girl. Can't wait to give her a big kiss at her birfday party on Saturday. Happy Day!

Abi said...

Happy Happy first birthday Sophie Lynn! We will give you a big kiss with your gift later! LOVE YOU!

Emilie said...

SHe is absolutely adorable! I feel already that time is flying SO fast, I am sure the first year will feel like the blink of an eye. Happy Birthday!