Friday, May 18, 2007

We're off!

The time as finally come. . . we are on our way to sunny Mexico!! That's right, we are leaving the kids behind and going on a relaxing vaction full of laying by the pool, playing in the Ocean, massages, dancing, hiking, and I'm sure a whole lot of eating!! We are going to have a ball. Logan knew that there was no way I would leave my babies for 8 days unless they were able to go to their second home. (Actually one of Ayden's first homes!) Nana, Papa, Aunt Jenny, and Uncle Mike are kind enough to take them in and care for them while we're gone. The truth is, they're going to have so much fun they aren't going to want to come back home with us. Ayden loves all the attention he gets there, especially from the girls. I'm anxious to go, and a little nervous, but I'm mostly excited to spend some quality time with my Babe. He is so amazing, and I am so lucky to have him. I'm sure I will have a ton of pictures to post when I get back, so be ready for those.
Sunny Mexico. . . here I come!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

HOORAY! You guys are going to have a blast! So excited for you, and can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time and we'll be anxious to see the pictures.

Abi said...

Woo hoo! You are already there I am sure . . . have such a great time being with just the two of you! What a fabulous time it will be! Soak up some rays (after the sunblock is on). You two will be a handsome couple when you get back all tan and pretty! (You'll be a more handsome couple than you already are!) We love you!