Thursday, April 26, 2007

My first PONY TAILS!!

We have finally arrived! After months of looking like a shaggy orphan. . . Sophie's hair fits in a pony!! Considering that this is what I do, it's been a little hard having a little girl without any hair, but it is really coming in now. I know it's not great, but at least it fits. Oh ya, and for all you Moms out there with baby girl hair to do, I found some awesome pony tail holders at Walmart in the baby section. They are really stretchy so they are easier to get in and they totally stay. They also come in a 400 count variety pack with every color you could possibly want for only $1.88. Don't we all love Walmart!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Hip Hooray for little girl pony tails. She is a doll! Gracie gave herself another bang trim two nights ago. We had just gotten them all grown out. She snuck out of bed, cut them and snuck back in before I even realized what happened. It was the little blonde locks of hair on my bathroom floor that gave it away. Maybe she's going to be a hair stylist like you. I'm looking for the positive in this! : )

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Mary has been waiting for the day pony tails would work for Sophie. What a doll she is!

Karrissa Winward said...

Seriously so cute! And yes, I love WalMart too!

Abi said...

Dontcha want to eat her? Man she is so damn cute!