Monday, April 16, 2007

Magic Kingdom, here we come!

So we are leaving tonight for Sunny California!! We're going to have an absolute ball! We went to Disneyland 2 years ago, when Ayden was 6 months, and it was fun for us but of course he didn't get it. This time, he gets it! He keeps telling me who he wants to see: Mickey. . . Minnie. . . Donald. . . Pluto. . . Ariel. . .and Belle. But not Goofy, he's scary. I'm so excited to see the look on his face when we get there and he begins to understand just how much fun it's going to be. He's been a little grumpy lately so I hope he snaps out of that pretty quick. I'm nervous because he ran off in Walmart today and they had to call a Code Adam- lost child. I didn't quite get to panic mode before I found him, but I'm that much more worried about him running off at Disneyland. It will be nice to have Connor there though, because Ayden stays with him and Connor doesn't run off. I guess this means this is my last post for a while, but I will have some fun pics to post when I get back! I can't believe it, in only a few hours we'll be at the Magic Kingdom!

2 comments:

Abi said...

I was wondering when the big trip happened. Have so much fun. Tell Ariel hello from Brandt. WE love you guys and hope you don't have any more code Adams!
LOVE YOU!

Chelle said...

WOO HOO for Disneyland! Have so much fun! Can't wait for your return and the cute pictures and stories. Have a blast, you guys!