Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation..

I am so far behind but I didn't want to skip a post about Logan's graduation.

I can't express how truly amazed I am by this man and his commitment to finish his degree. It's hard enough to take 15 credits per semester for a full year, but to do it while working full time to support a wife and 3 kids is truly amazing.

I couldn't be more proud of him...way to go Babe!









When Logan bought his cap and gown they gave him the option to get the red sash. They told him it was a token of appreciation to be given to someone who helped him the most through his experience in college. I was so touched when he gave the sash to me. What a sweetheart. I love my college grad!!!

1 comment:

Gram said...

Logan, that was an awesome thing to do! You did it while still being a great husband & father. We are proud of you for finishing that degree!