Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{ Ten years of Bliss . . . }

On this special day ten years ago I woke not know how the events of that day would have such a profound effect on my life.

On this special day ten years ago I married an incredible person. He was my best friend and I was madly in love with him.

If you would've asked me where I thought my life would be ten years from that special day my response would have been something like this:

"Hopefully still madly in love with the man of my dreams with a few kids, a nice house and a good job."

I am so blessed to be able to say that all of that has come true, thanks to the decision I made that day. I couldn't have chosen a better man to spend my life with. He is truly the most unique, understanding, generous, loving, selfless, motivated person I have ever know. Not to mention so incredibly handsome! I am thankful for him every day.
Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you 40.

2 comments:

Gram said...

Happy tenth! You still look as beautiful as ten years ago, the both of you!

WIKKY said...

Love you two!! Congrats on it all! I love seeing people make their marriage work!! Too many not working! Thanks for being such great examples!!!