Sunday, April 8, 2012

{ Easter Morning }

We have had such a wonderful Easter with our family. It's nice when church is a little later so we can enjoy the morning together and get pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes before church.

The kids really enjoy looking for the eggs and finding their baskets!




Then we had some delicious baked french toast for breakfast before getting ready for church.
The kids were pretty reverent today (aside from Myla) and I truly enjoyed the talks that were shared.

{ loving the beautiful weather and the flowers }


I'm especially thankful for the resurrection this Easter and the reminder that one day my sweet Mother with be reunited with her perfect body and I will once again hear the sound of her beautiful voice.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Great pictures of the cutest kids!

Gram said...

Good post Mary! Those are precious photos of the children ! They look so cute in their Sunday best! You aren't the only one who would love to hear your Mother's voice again, I would too! I know she wishes she could do the things she has done in the past!