Sunday, October 9, 2011

{ October 8th }

I have been trying to decide for a long time now what kind of camera I want. I am always noticing the pictures on other blogs and although I have a Cannon point and shoot that works fine, I want better quality pictures of my kids. So after going back and forth on a few choices I finally decided on the Nikon P500. So far I have been totally thrilled with my purchase!
(although I'm not sure I even know what I'm doing)

Here are some of the random pictures I have taken with my new camera:

{crazy Mommy }

{ crazy Myla! this girl loves the camera. }

{ See Food! }


My kids had their dance pictures this week. They usually just wear their practice outfits for the pictures but this year the studio director wanted to have the kids dress in old fashioned clothes. My kids ate it up! I'll post their actual pictures once I get them back.


I love having a new toy!
And it makes me that much more excited about the great pictures I can take on our
Disney Cruise!
6 days baby!

2 comments:

Janet said...

What great pics of the kids! I'm glad you got a new camera in time for the Disney cruise!

WIKKY said...

Awesome pics! Love your cute kiddos