Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{Farewell dear cousins }

After an awesome week, it was time to say goodbye to the Buchanan family. We had initially planned to go down to Orem after school, but everyone was nice enough to meet us half way.

We met at The Cheesecake Factory at Fashion Place.

Yum.

Unfortunately there was an hour and a half wait for a table altogether so we decided to split up into 2 tables of 7.

The kids were wild and silly, but the nice thing about that restaurant is that it's very loud in there! You couldn't hear them over all the other noise.

After dinner we said our farewells. Nana wanted a picture of all the kids in age order along the wall. I was worried about Myla, but then remember she LOVES the camera. As soon as I got it out, she ran over to the wall and said "cheese"! It was harder to get Ayden to look forward than her!
{ Silly faces }

{ Me and my Mama }

{Ayden and Connor having a bro-mance }

{ Cousin Love }

{ We never pass up an opportunity for a girls picture }

{ Of course I decided to be a weirdo during the one shot where everyone is looking }

{ Me and T- Rusty }

{ My big (little) Sister }
It's always hard to say goodbye, but this time it was a little easier. The next time we see each other we will be getting on the Disney Wonder and taking off on our
Disney Cruise!

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

What a fun week with your family!!! I'm a little jealous- I love me some Rife time!

WIKKY said...

Looks like a really fun night! You sure do love your family!!! That's what Craig says to me whenever there are pics of me with them! Ha...
Your mom looks GREAT!!!!