Friday, December 10, 2010

{ front runner to the lights . . .

Our friends and neighbors across the street invited us to ride the front runner down to Temple Square with them. They go every year but their girls tend to fall asleep and they thought bringing friends along might help them stay awake.

We haven't ever taken the front runner and thought it would be a fun experience for our children.

(Ashlee, Sophie and Ayden)

(Lee, Cami, Nicole and Brooke Bott)

After the train we hitched a ride on tracks up to Temple Square. We walked around the city looking for somewhere to eat. It was actually kind of fun. It reminded me of New York.
(very scaled down obviously)

We asked around and were told the best place to eat around there was either the Lion House Pantry, or Joseph Smith memorial. We figured the Pantry would be more kid friendly. The food was yummy and warm, just what we needed before heading back into the cold.

The kids really enjoyed looking at the different Nativities.



We were reminiscing about our wedding day almost 9 years ago. It's crazy to think how much has changed. Even my love for this man. It has grown exponentially.



I am blown away at how big these 2 kids are. They are everything to me. I hope they know how much I love them and how happy I am to be their mother.

(The Bott family)
minus 1 stroller baby

The kids thought the Temple was pretty cool. They were excited to be so close and even get to touch it.

We realized it was almost time to catch the train and had to book it back to tracks!

(My handsome boys)

(Baby Jae)
She was so good. She loved sitting in her stroller and looking at the beautiful lights.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a fun night! I'm glad you got to enjoy the lights at Temple Square and a fun train ride.