Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Thanksgiving 2010 }

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving as usual. With lots of things to be thankful for! We spent the weekend in Orem with the Rifes/Parsons this year.


{ the rife/parsons girls }


{seester!} minus one :(

The table was set beautifully and the food was delicious! We are blessed to have some amazing cooks in our family!



I am thankful for the wonderful parents. They are great examples of Christlike living and two of the most generous people I know.

{ Cousins! }

After dinner, we have a tradition of going to a movie as a family.
This were we went to Tangled in 3D!


{Sunny, Ayden, uncle Brian}

{Popcorn faced Sophie! } (yucky)
It was a great day with people I love.


I am especially grateful for my best friend and love of my life. Without him I couldn't survive. I am grateful to know that I can be with him and our children through eternity.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm thankful it was "Rife on" this year so we could have your cute family here with us!