Friday, July 9, 2010

{ Eclipse }

Anyone who knows me or has read my blog knows I'm a little nuts about the Twilight Saga.
Join the club, right!

We always go all out for the premere of the latest film and this time was no exception!

We had a group of about 30 of us including friends from my neighborhood
and all of my sister in laws!

These are the girls who rode in my car!

{Kymmy and Tex}
{Addy and Lindsay}
{me and Addy}
{Jessica, Beth, and Nicole}

Then we met up with all the Hammer Girls!

{Linden, Kristen, Cami, Judy, Whitney, Emma, Chelle, me, and Codye}
(Abi wasn't there yet)

The show was incredible! I enjoyed every minute of it! My friend Texie and I read all the books together so we have a special self portrait of us at each premere.

But one viewing of the film on opening night is never enough for me. At midnight I met up with my mom and sister Jenny (who was in town visiting) and her in-laws for a 12:30am show!

{Mom, me, Jen, Kelsey, Janette}

{The Rife girls! (we missed you Laur!)}

I know it's silliness that we do this, but I just think its fun to be a little goo goo over something every once in a while. And what better thing to be goo goo over then this cute love story.



1 comment:

Gram said...

I cannot make any comments on your obsession but I am happy you have girlfriends to share the excitement with and also Mom's and sisters.

Gramps and I did go see Eclipse last Monday. I liked it better than the first one and we never did see the second. Since I haven't read the books I don't get the excitement.