Monday, March 1, 2010

{ the final project }

It has been project city around here for the last couple of weeks. We had one final project to get done so we could be completely ready for baby to come. And it's done!

Our bedroom was this mustard color with black, brown and red bedding. We didn't have a head or foot board, our night stands were homemade, and our dresser was my dad's old one that Logan had refinished.

{ this is the only picture I could find}

but now . . . .


We have officially redecorated all the bedrooms in our house. Including paint! It's been a lot of work but also really fun! Now we are just waiting for baby to come!
9 days

5 comments:

jenny said...

Soo cute Mary!! You have a gift:) I'm excited to see these rooms in real life!

Janet said...

Beautiful job Mary!

Gram said...

Wow3! Mary you did a great job with Logan's help. I wish I had the nerve to try different paint colors. Your bedrooms look wonderful!

WIKKY said...

Looks sooo good. I need to hire a pregnant lady to get me motivated for projects! Or.... I will just get my brother to help me, mwahhhhhahahaha!!!
You guys did awesome. Love the colors, bed set, etc.!!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

You have done so much work, wow! I am always impressed at how fast you get projects done. Looks great! I love the big mirror!