Monday, March 29, 2010

{competition. . . round 1}

When we decided to put Ayden on a competition team at dance I was a little leery. He loves to dance, but tends to get really shy and nervous before he performs and I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with that in a competitive situation. Especially because the dances he's in are centered around him since he's the only boy and he would be letting his team down if he decided not to perform.

Well, boy am I glad I did! Check out this video of his team performing their hip hop dance at their first competition!!


The crowd loved it! The judges loved it! So much that they chose his dance as the Grand Champion overall winning number! Way to go Aydo!

10 comments:

Janet said...

He definitely got his Mom's genes! What a dancer!

Jake said...

Way to bust a move Ayden! That was awesome!

Richard said...

Great job, Ayden. Nice moves.

Love, paparich

Richard B said...

That is way cool to see him doing so well. Keep on keeping Ayden.

Gram said...

Wow! He did great. I think he likes to dance like his Mom. We're happy you did so well.

lramey said...

oh my gosh that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!!! I love that he's dancing!!! I want to put MAx in something so bad!!!

jenny said...

That was AWESOME!!! I love it. He is so good! I have to come to the next competition.

Laura H said...

THAT was so Awesome! I agree with Nana, he got his momma's dance moves. Way to go Ayden (and mom!)

WIKKY said...

Really?? Could he BE any cuter??? I love his moves. He has some serious talent!!! Love it!

Barbara Jackson said...

What a cute guy!!!