Monday, January 11, 2010

Surprise!

This morning the kids found an old crayon piggy bank in the toy room. They decided to take the money from their individual piggy banks and combine them in the crayon bank.

Then I heard Ayden say, "soph, let's clean our rooms and get dressed so Mon will give us a quarter!"

They spent the next half hour running around cleaning their rooms getting dressed, combing their hair, and brushing their teeth.

Finally they called me into Ayden's room and this is what I saw...



They even had their coats and shoes on! They proceeded to ask for money and I gave them double their asking price! 2 quarters each....a small price to pay. What a good morning!

- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a great surprise! They are so cute :)

WIKKY said...

How cute! Now, just try getting them to do that without the money! ha......
They are awesome!

Richard B said...

They are learning the ropes about getting this done, via money and treats. Thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

They are so grown up! And I like how they were working together. I love those two!

Gram said...

Those are the kinds of surprises Mom's love. Good job kids!