Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poor baby....

Our poor little Sophie Lynn had a rather tough night. While at home playing with Daddy and Ayden, she was running through the kitchen and tripped. Logan picked her up to console her and saw the blood dripping from her head. She had cut her head open on a kitchen chair! Poor thing.

He rushed her to the insta-care and after waiting far longer than they should've had to...she walked out of there with 3 stitches. She was so brave, and Ayden was a good helper too.


Not a happy camper...waiting for the numbing medication to kick in.


Her blood stained hair.



The wound...what a tough baby girl.



Resting peacfully at the end of a long hard day. Man I love this little girl.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Poor Sophie. I hope she is feeling better today!

Janet said...

I'm SO Sorry! (to quote Sophie) Stitches are always tough and traumatic. I like that Logan got a picture of the wound - like we should have with Jenny's toe! Give Sophie my love!

Codye Brynn said...

Oh poor Sophie girl! I hope she is doing okay, she is a tough girl though! She will recover in no time!

WIKKY said...

All I have to say is Logan is a trooper! It is sooo hard to sit there and try to console your baby while they are screaming in pain! Seriously...
I am glad that she is doing just fine today though!!!!

Richard B said...

Sorry for your new experience. Sophie is a sweetheart and trooper. Glad you are great parents to take care of her.

Gram said...

Poor Sophie! I hope it heals up fast and she can forget that it ever happened. I am impressed that Logan dealt with it without getting sick himself.