Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{ A shout out . . .}


This is a shout out for my sweet husband who turned 28 today!
Happy Birthday Logan!


He is the most kind, most generous, most hard working and service oriented person I know. He always puts my happiness and the happiness of our children above his own.

I loved him 7 years ago when I met him, and I am so proud of the person he's become. We have learned a lot and grown together.

Logan, I love you with all my heart. You are (and always will be) the man of my dreams.


Happy Birthday Babe. I love you.

6 comments:

Gram said...

Happy Happy Birthday Logan, dear! We do hope happy days come to you all year. You and Mary are special people, along with you two darling children.

jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Log! We love you:)

Keith Parsons said...

Congratulations Logan - you old man! enjoy your special day.

WIKKY said...

Happy Bday Logie Bogie! We love you and your awesome personality! Hope you had a wonderfully awesome day!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Your family pictures are so cute. And I love your halloween costumes. Isn't it great to have good neighbors?

Richard said...

Logan, you are the man of my dreams, too, except for the Utah fan part!