Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{Bad computer karma}

It is well known that my parents have bad computer karma in their house. The internet never works and the computers are always having issues. We had high hopes that once we moved away from there. . . the bad karma would no longer torment us.
 
 We were wrong.

 Our house is exactly the same! We are constantly having issues with our internet as well as our computers malfunctioning.

So that was my way justifying my lack of blogging lately. Not only have I not posted, I have been unable to read the posts of my friends and family. 

So until the curse is lifted. . . I'll continue to wonder how you all are doing and what is going on in your lives. (damn computers. . .how did we ever live without them)

10 comments:

Gram said...

Oh, Mary, I know how you feel. It is so fun to read how everyone is doing on their blogs. If I cannot read for a day or two I go through withdrawal. Computers can be a necessary evil sometimes. Thanks for calling this morning. It was good to hear your voice. Love you.

WIKKY said...

bummer, hope it all gets fixed so you can be computer savvy! atleast you could post this, right?

laura said...

You're not completely without a computer. You have an iphone!

Janet said...

I'm so sorry the bad computer karma followed you - maybe it's really my old karma. Because ever since I got my Mac my karma got better, and then I got a new printer and now I'm usually doing great in the computer department.

WIKKY said...

Hey.. love the new pics! I am glad that I got to see them before everyone else. Lucky me!!!

Janet said...

What great new family pictures! I want some!

jenny said...

So cute! LOve the new pic!

Keith Parsons said...

Mary,

I wish I could share a bit of my 'karma' with your house. Everything around me seems to just work fine. I'm now sending some karma your way via this post... enjoy!

Keith

Gram said...

I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Ayden is growing up so fast. He is one sweet little boy!

TheRogersReport said...

great pics! what wonderful Photograher took those? :)