Monday, July 28, 2008

Pioneer Day



I know I'm a little behind, but we had such a fun Pioneer day that I really wanted to post about it.

It's just a known thing that on the 24th the Hammers have a Red,White and Blue breakfast. The food is delicious. . . who doesn't love a big breakfast?!

For some reason I got pictures with 3 of the 5 sister-in-laws. Sorry Chelle and Codye!!

{Whit and I in our matching shirts}

{Kristen}


{Abs}

(Have I ever mentioned what great sister-in-laws I have. Hands down the best girls I've ever met. They are incredible examples and I love them so much)

Then we just hang out for a while. The kids love to play in the yard, swing, jump on the tramp, and play with the fun water toys that Brammy and Bapa have.

{Sophie, Ayden, Bapa, Kathrine, Hadlee, Braden}

We were having so much fun hanging out that we stayed until after 8pm!
It was a great day.

4 comments:

Codye Brynn said...

Bummer that I missed out on the picture taking but at least I got to share some awesome Cafe Rio/fresh bev pick up with you that night! What a fun day! Hey lets set up an appt for doing my hair soon! And save my blog on your page!! :)

codyebrynn.blogspot.com

Richard B said...

It is always great to have good relationships with in-laws. I'm glad that you have that experience. Sounds like a fun and exciting Pioneer Day.

WIKKY said...

What a great day!! Glad we could spend it with you guys...

Abi said...

It really was so fun. I love hanging! Thanks for staying later too!