Friday, June 6, 2008

{CTR}

About a month or so ago, my mom gave Ayden a book called CTR Boy. It's a story about a boy who makes a wrong choice and so his mom makes him a cape and a badge so he can be a good boy. He goes around doing good things that day and learns to choose the right.

Well, it's one of our favorite stories of which we make reference to quite frequently.

We are trying some new parenting techniques at our house . . . trying to get things a little more under control and I thought maybe having a little reminder might help.



6 comments:

WIKKY said...

I bet you that Sophie ate the CTR ring! Am I right? That is a great idea though. It is always nice to put that in to place for the kiddos!!!

laura said...

Cute! Connor loved his CTR ring until his finger turned red and ouchy. Then we had to say goodbye.

jenny said...

You are a good mom! I love that book, it's so cute! We should make Ayden a cape like the guy in the book. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow:)

Richard B said...

Sophie is getting cutier and more grown up each time I see her. Two years old this weekend. Hey Mary, you are getting older! Love and stuff......

Gram said...

What an adorable post about Sophie. She is a little character and I "love her to pieces". She is a challenge but what would you do without her? Happy Birthday to sweet Sophie Lynn. I hope she didn't swallow the CTR ring.

Anonymous said...

Sophie's blonde bangs look so cute in these pictures!